Thanks for the nomination!
I have been nominated by Ladywithnoname, for the sunshine blog awards, and thank you for that, you are really awesome! Warmed my heart.. I love when people read my blog and think about what I wrote, or if I inspire them in some way, or tempt them to a new fashion purchase, it just makes my day you guys. Here is the rues and the questions for my nominees I picked! -Enjoy!
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees about this post.
11 crazy facts about myself:
1. I am a messy person, I hate cleaning, and thrive in a bit of clutter.
2. I am very short – 1.63 cm to be exact.
3. My eyes are a muddy dark green and they change color sometimes, from light green to dark brown, strange.
4. I recently started to play Volleyball and I enjoy it very much, it was my New Year’s resolution.
5. Me and my man have been together since I was 19 years old.
7. I hate watching Titanic, cause I always cry in the end.
8. I love speaking English, and enjoy that my man is Romanian, so we can speak English at home.
9. I am trying to grow my hair longer, and for the first time, its working.
10. I am terrible at picking out clothes, and tend to get advice from my girlfriends.
11. The part I hate most about my body, is my feet, I think feet are gross.
My 11 questions I have to anwser:
If you a one way ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Australia, I think its an amazing country, and so beautiful!
If you had to win a £100 voucher to spend either on make up or on clothes, which would you spend it on?
Clothes, cause I always seem to find perfect make-up, but clothes are just never really easy to find I think.
What is your favourite all time purchase?
That would be my flat, I love it, its my home and my sanctuary! I got it pretty damn cheap and I love owning my own place.
Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years time?
Yes, writing is my hobby and a way to just express myself, so yes, I do!
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
With my man, married and who knows, maybe in a bigger flat? A car, and a good job.
What inspired you to start up a blog?
Well, I was studying to be a Multimedia designer, and we used blogs, to kinda keep track of our work, so I made my own personal blog!
Could you live without social media?
Doubt it, cause its my education and my hobby at the same time.
If you had to choose between having an internet connection, or a television in your household, which would you choose?
Internet! You can watch TV online too you know haha..
Half full or half empty?
Half full! I want to be an eternal optimist!
What is your favourite food?
Long hair or short hair?
I would say medium? But yea, I do like long hair, but for myself, I would choose just below the shoulders, cause that is what I would like!
My 11 questions:
1. Whats your full name?
2. What would you like to change your name to, if you HAD to change it?
3. What eye color do you like the best?
4. Whats your favorite childhood memory?
5. What does people call you as a nick name?
6. What food do you just hate?
7. What countries have you visited?
8. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
9. Are you allergic to anything?
10. If you ever had to write a book, what would it be about?
11. How did you start blogging?
The LUCKY few bloggers that I picked out!
Closetoftreasures – My littlesister
Fashionforlunch – Stylish chick
Fashonishing – A breath of fresh air